Enter MySaline’s Easter Cake Contest on April 9 in Benton
MySaline.com presents the Easter Cake Contest Saturday April 9, 2022 at 3 p.m. Bring your best recipe and compete for prizes! 🍰
MySaline will host the contest at the Farmers Market, 125 W. Ashley St. in downtown Benton.
Cake entrees will be placed on tables and numbered. The judges will get their samples first and then it will be open to the public.
There will also be a beverage cart available with beverages for $1.00 each, with proceeds going to Civitan Services.
Information and registration link below!
This contest is free. Admission and cake are also free to the public.
Sign up using the information and link below to each make a layer cake or sheet cake or cupcakes or cake balls – enough for 24 people. Entries will be judged on taste, appearance and Easter theme. Attendees may bring up to three entrees, but must bring enough for 24 servings with each entree. A contestant or representative must be present at the contest.
See important information and registration link for attendees below. 👇 If you have any questions, send an email [email protected].
- The deadline to register for this competition is April 2, 2022.
- The event is on Saturday April 9, 2022 at 3 p.m.
- MySaline staff will be there at 2 p.m. to set up tables, tablecloths and set up a drinks station.
- Participants can come from 2 p.m. (any help is appreciated!)
- All applicants must be there before 230pm.
- Judging begins at 3 p.m.
- Participants may eat after the judges have been served.
- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be announced after judging.
- The event at the pavilion would end at 5 p.m. (Any help is appreciated!)
- You will be sharing space on a table with 2 other starters and there will be a plastic tablecloth. You can decorate your table space with ribbon, garland, paper underneath, figurines or other accessories with the cake, etc.
- The cake starters will each be given a number.
- Do not put your name on your application, as we make an effort to ensure that the judges are impartial.
- Name your cake starter. Be as creative as you want. This can work in your favor.
- The judges will each be brought in plates of cake, with the numbers on the entrees.
- They will only have the numbers on the cake – not the names of the people.
- The winning cakes will be chosen based on the collective opinion of the judges.
- Cakes will be judged on taste, appearance and Easter theme.
- At the end, the judges will discuss and decide on the top 3.
- Remember, this is just a local baking contest, so let’s all be good sportsmen whether you win or not. The main thing is to have fun – and eat cake!
⭐ REGISTRATION LINK
- The flyer is coming soon!
- The Facebook event page is coming soon!
- Please invite your friends and family!
Email questions to [email protected].