Worthplaying | ‘The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk’ Comes To PS5 And Xbox Series X | S In December, Splat Jaypak’s Arenas DLC Revealed
The Naheulbeuk universe is an original creation by French author John Lang. It started out as a very popular audio comedy series parodying role-playing games, tabletop games, and heroic fantasy tropes. The world of Naheulbeuk is now available in English and as a video game for the very first time.
Leading a motley company of unlikely heroes, players will embark on an epic adventure through the terrible dungeon of Naheulbeuk, using both “strength” and “intelligences” to overcome the worst than the evil lord Zangdar must launch them.
With a stellar voice cast led by Felicia Day (The Guild, Geek & Sundry, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos combines the fun, creativity and chaos of an epic fantasy tabletop campaign with the challenge of the very best tactical RPG games, providing an adventure unlike anything you have played before.
Developer Artefacts Studio, publisher Dear Villagers, and author John Lang have revealed that The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk will arrive on PS5 and Xbox Series X / S on December 3, 2021.
On the same day, the second DLC for the game titled “Splat Jaypak’s Arenas” will be available for all versions of the game.
This new DLC adventure sees the merry band of heroes kidnapped and forced to survive a series of savage combat trials orchestrated by the sinister Splat Jaypak. If they are to survive, they will have to gear up, level up, and fight their way into the intrigue. Splat Jaypak’s Arenas is the second of three planned DLCs, the third (a four-chapter sequel) arriving in 2022.
“Working on this series is so much fun,” said Guillaume Jamet, Head of Editing at Dear Villagers. “The fans are very passionate, and I hope they will be satisfied with this latest edition of the ongoing Naheulbeuk adventure.”
- New: 15 breathtaking battles, new tactics and crazy strategies
- Dream Team: Create your perfect party among the 10 playable characters
- Get strong: upgrade your gear between battles and improve central distribution
- Here We Go Again: Experience a New Wild Arena Adventure
- Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave to the luxurious quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing by the goblin skating park and an extremely lively tavern.
- Play with seven classic RPG characters that complement each other’s skills as you level them up: Ranger, Elf, Dwarf, Barbarian, Wizard, Ogre, and Thief.
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- An expansive bestiary (over 100 enemies) pushing you to think more tactically in each fight.
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will change the tide of the battle for the better… or for the worse.
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to “nightmare mode” where the slightest tactical errors will lead you to your doom.
- Weird conversations, absurd situations and unusual encounters await you.
Currently available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC (To smoke, Epic Games Store and GOG), The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos arrives on PS5, Xbox Series X | S on December 3, 2021.
More articles on The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos